LMI’s client has a need for visual media design, and multimedia design support for corporate communication requirements from a diverse Intelligence Community wide client base. Our client’s media studio has a high demand for requests for high end, sophisticated graphic products produced for hard copy and electronic dissemination.
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction. We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment. Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition reimbursement are a few of our many work-life benefits available to our employees.
If you come from a multimedia background, this might the job for you! Our client is in need of someone with a strong multimedia and visual design background. If you have experience as a multimedia designer in the IC and have a flair for the creative, we can't wait to talk!
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, multimedia specialist or related field
- Ability to effectively represent office and management on sensitive, controversial, or difficult media and production issues
- Well-developed experience briefing customers, management and teams
- Strong writing skills and experience preparing graphic design guidelines, correspondence, documentation, and briefings
- Experience with formats, standards, and production resources for electronic publishing and/or multimedia processes and services, depending on mission of work unit
- Experience with open source or proprietary production tools, Adobe CS, SharePoint, MS Project, Word, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with HTML 5
- Experience with Joomla, Talkabout, and SharePoint
- Managing web content on the aforementioned platforms
- Engage on interactive and website development projects and provide recommendations on multimedia/communications design, content, and features based on the target consumer audience(s)
- Develop interactive website conceptual wireframes and prototypes
- Design user interfaces (UI)
- Conduct website usability, accessibility, and functionality testing
- Gather periodic website metrics
- Experience with Flash-based interactive elements and the ability to rebuild them