Seasonal Bookstore Associate
Job SummaryThe Rush Cashier supports marketing initiatives, assists with retail projects, and operates a cash register.
- Supports marketing initiatives, assists with retail floor projects, and operates a cash register.
- Responds to customer inquiries and phone calls.
- Assists customers on the retail floor, as necessary.
- Furnishing and obtaining information; resolving routine problems; assisting with procedures, processes and requirements; performing other customer service responsibilities, as necessary.
- Assists with register and stocking of Bookstore.
- Participates in store inventory and cycle counts.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Ongoing
- Fosters and maintains a safe environment of respect and inclusion for faculty, staff, students, and members of the community.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation or other means to get to work regularly.
Full Time/Part Time:Part time
Union (If Applicable):
In order to ensure your application is complete, you must complete the following:
- Please ensure you have all the necessary documents available when starting the application process. For all faculty positions (Instructor, Annually Contracted Faculty, and Adjunct), you will need to upload an unofficial copy of your transcript when completing your aplication.
- Prior to submitting your application, please review and update (if necessary) the information in your candidate profile as it will transfer to your application.
If you are a current employee of Columbus State Community College, please log in to Workday to use the internal application process.
Thank you for your interest in positions at Columbus State Community College. Once you have applied, the most updated information on the status of your application can be found by visiting your Candidate Home. Please view your submitted applications by logging in and reviewing your status.